Re: Not Indy but I need help...Any attorneys here?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Matt Walker from r75h19.res.gatech.edu on April 18, 2001 at 12:02:25:

In Reply to: Re: Not Indy but I need help...Any attorneys here? posted by Police Officer in Maine on April 18, 2001 at 07:14:57:

: LOLOL do you think that a Police Officer has to "Ask" you if know what you did wrong? I write tickets every day to people that say "honest officer I did not see that speed limit sign or yield sign or no left hand turn sign etc...", but then again, usually when when someone gets a traffic ticket and they realize that the sign is indeed there, they usually just face the facts. You are suppose to be responsible for your own actions..god forbid if we weren't and we all had licenses. I am just trying to say, if the sign was there, and you just didn't see it, do you really want to waste your money to go fight the ticket when you actually did break the law.

Yeah you should see these signs, I'm sure nobody sees them. I would feel resposible if I felt that the signs were decently visible. And Im not spending any money to fight the ticket Im going to fight it myself which in the long run will save me money cuz I wont have to pay the ticket and my insurance wont go up if I win.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]