Re: Theological question...any of you subscribe to a religion different to Christianity (whish I guess is the "hero" religion in Raiders and LC)?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by ericao from pm02-239.lsbg.fl.iag.net on October 12, 1998 at 16:45:41:

In Reply to: Re: Theological question...any of you subscribe to a religion different to Christianity (whish I guess is the "hero" religion in Raiders and LC)? posted by Indiana John on October 12, 1998 at 10:59:02:

: I am a believer. "In what?" you might ask. The Word of God; which says
: "Let God be true and every man a liar." Our various opinions are all subject to the Bible;
: God's word says is what I believe and walk out daily.

: I read a comment in one of the above posts, which stated that he doesn't "Tolerate Satanism."
: Obviously, he is stating the obvious things like praying to the devil and such.
: But if you don't have a personal relationship with God daily and are not fellowshipping regularly; you are in
: fact tolerating satanism in your own life.
: The Bible says that we are "Not to forsake the assembling of ourselves together"
: It also says that "To be a friend of the world is to be the enemy of God."
: So if you are living the way of the world opposed to God's way; you are for Satan.
: And the only way of living God's way is to know Him daily.

: If you would like to see into this more, check out my webpage.

Oh boy, not one of these guys. Okay, I'm in no mood to go off on people for their beliefs. In fact, I should never be in such a mood. . .for each of us is entitled to our own reality, but please guy. . .your post sounds more like a Sunday sermon than an Indy-related message. You could have replied to the former post with a simple statment like: I'm a Christian who loves God. nuff said right there. you didn't have to go on and on with that religious nonsense. It might have a place in your life and in your realm of thinking, but I truly don't believe it has any purpose in this forum. So please, take your offerings of grace and salvation through Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, elsewhere. Thank you, drive through.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]