Ok, you've lost me here...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brett (Maverick) Lambert from ecs.edmonton.ab.ca on April 18, 2001 at 16:36:06:

In Reply to: Well this is the way it is... posted by Fedora on April 17, 2001 at 19:21:29:

:: There is a social movement to convince folks that homosexuality is acceptable behavior. I don't believe in persecuting homosexuals, but I do believe it should be viewed as a behavior that isn't condusive to the survival of the human race. Face it, any behavior that leads to the extinction of a species has to be viewed as completely insane. To see it any other way is lunacy, pure and simple. There is no gray area on this one guys. Regards, Fedora

Have you checked our world population lately? It's a tad over-populated. I believe we've more then ensured the survival of the human race through pro-creation. I wouldn't lose sleep here boyo. Plus, only about 10% of the population is homosexual, so that leaves the other 90% perfectly free to pro-create and make several little homophobic Fedora-Jr.'s.

If anything is going to leave the human race extinct, it'll be, like Fall Guy said, through depletion of natural resources, nuclear holocaust, or through extreme hate and prejudice.

Also, you said you don't believe in persecuting homosexuals but believe that their orientation should be seen as insane since it threatens our survival. Didn't you just contradict yourself? You may not have said we should put on a genocide, but what you're suggesting is indirectly persecuting and discriminating gay people.

Put down that copy of "Mein Kampff" (sp?) before it's too late Fedora. :p

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]