Re: Mark, here's a question for you.....

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mark from C1122a-006.dialup.autonet.net on October 12, 1998 at 18:48:54:

In Reply to: Re: Mark, here's a question for you..... posted by Michaelson on October 12, 1998 at 08:44:54:

Sorry, I didn't mean licensed or official. What I wondering is whether he still retained documentation from Lucas(the original work order or similar)or is he known to be the maker strictly through word of mouth? If he had an original work order, there's always that slim possibility of obtaining copies, for further authentication of your own purchased hat. Question about the Certificate was because I was thinking of getting one, but for the money- I always like to have a certificate to go with a controversial item like this (from a collector's standpoint), just wondering if he offered one. I guess I am just over critical when it comes to authentic replicas. In regards to the Brazil subject, I did read it on a past board (not sure which time frame it was- it came up when I searched the net for Indy hats), but the person insisted that the originals were made in brazil and posted this site address- www.cowboyshop.com.br
I haven't checked it yet, going to do that now. By the way, any info on the Young Indy question? thanks

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]