You seem tense.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dr. Pretorius from spider-mtc-tb042.proxy.aol.com on April 18, 2001 at 19:39:30:

In Reply to: Re: Oookay... posted by Fedora on April 18, 2001 at 18:22:19:

: : First off, I'm not a homosexual (but as Seinfeld said: "not that there's anything wrong with that...").

: : As for your "theories", well just leave them for your Neo-Nazi rallies, not here.

: : As for kissing your ass, I'll pass on that one. I'll leave it to Rafael, seems he's dying to do that. ;P

: Well, if there is nothing wrong with homosexuality in your book, I suspect that secretly, you really do like the guys. I also don't think the Nazis would have suggested a system of treatment, like we do for drug addicts. To call me a Nazi really pisses me off, and if you were in my face calling me that, an ass whipping would be called for. But, I am just going to ignore you and any post you have in the future. One thing about the internet, it is like alcohol, it gives twerps like you the courage to insult folks, that otherwise you would be too scared to do.

If I met you in real life, I'd offer you a shoulder rub. But I'm too cowardly to do that on the Internet. So just ignore this.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]