Hmmmm....

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Banzai from host-208.jud.ca.gov on April 19, 2001 at 11:11:41:

In Reply to: Wested tearing posted by J.C. on April 18, 2001 at 23:08:27:

As a new Wested owner, I am concerned about this.

Did all of you get yours about the same time?

What have you been putting in the left pockets (grail diary!)?

I'm sure that I or my sister or my mom (would need to send it out of state, though...) can fix this, should it happen, and perhaps it will add more 'character' to the jacket.

FS owners: we know you people shelled out more bucks than us for an obviously superior jacket, but I'm sure that if such a serious flaw appeared (no one has had theirs for 6 months yet :), you wouldn't like to hear any razzing from Wested or US Wings owners. Please extend us the same courtesy.

In general, I'm getting a little tired of the "my jacket/fedora/whip/shoes/pants/shirt/belt/bag strap/jock strap is better than yours" stuff. What ever floats your boat, or what ever you can afford. To whoever owns it, it's their 'Indy Gear' and they shouldn't be put down because it's different from someone else's gear.

(getting off soap box before someone kicks it out from under me)

Take care, all.

: The left jacket pocket of my 6 month old Wested is starting to tear off......any suggestions? I haven't even put it through much shit....yet heh heh but still...

: J.C.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]