Agreed, well said!(nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Sir Richard from h0010b5bf5601.ne.mediaone.net on April 19, 2001 at 13:11:08:

In Reply to: Ah! A brother in arms!! posted by Michaelson on April 19, 2001 at 12:16:34:

: : Before I bought my Aldens at $190.00, I probably would have said "no," but now that I own a pair, I think the answer is "yes." I am considering buying another pair myself. The Aldens are quality shoes. If you take care of them and don't abuse them, it is likely that they will last you the rest of your life. You MUST take care of them, however. Not that they are especially delicate, but nothing will last if abused. How much money would you spend over the course of time replacing pair after pair of shoes? More than $245.00, I'd wager. In our society there are plenty of things that are tremendously overpriced: Gucci bags, Rolex watches, Ferraris... But if you look at it from the quality perspective, how can you afford not to own these shoes?

: I've tried to make this point several times over the years, and good old MK even refers to me as the "pristine Indy", simply because I also believe you get what you pay for, but should take care of it so you're not out having to buy it again in the future! Well said! High regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]