Re: 2 questions

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Joe from legal-8.pica.army.mil on October 13, 1998 at 10:03:46:

In Reply to: 2 questions posted by Marc on October 12, 1998 at 08:24:09:

I've been following this Hat debate for some time and I would like to add this to put the matter to rest (or at least partially to rest). I recently went to DC to see the hat and jacket at the Smithsonian. While there I obtained the name of the curator and later wrote to him asking info on the hat in the museum. He couldn't give me specs but wrote to me that his notes said "Herbert Johnson, made in England". I hope that puts some closure on this issue. Joe

: I've got two questions for anyone out there-
: 1. How many episodes of Young Indy did Harrison Ford play in, are they available commercially, or if not, does anyone here have a copy I can get (will buy)

: 2. After reading past postings on the fedora, I noticed that some people swear that Herbert Johnson made the original hats, another person swears that they were made in Brazil. Since a few of you went to the Herbert Johnson shop in England, did they show any kind of documentation or work order for the original hats or anything to that effect that would leave no doubt in ones mind that they made them? I would just like to know for 100% sure, who made Indy's hats?!!!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]