Whoa there..."Skippy".....It's meant the way it's written.....

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Jimmie from 1Cust117.tnt8.beaverton.or.da.uu.net on April 20, 2001 at 02:17:29:

In Reply to: Just a hunch....but did you mean to say "sort of like YOUR typing"? posted by Austin Powers on April 19, 2001 at 14:47:41:

It was meant as the lead-in to the post.....y'see?

You ARE negative....most of the time....just check your PS....and my post was partially to let ya know what the word meant, and partially to defend Flash....I think your "flush" thing was innapropriate.....no need for that, in my opinion.

And I DO NOT read all of your posts', hoping for some blunder. You seemed to be calling him on a mistake you had made yourself....but it REALLY sounded like an attack....

I have noticed that most of your contributions of late have been thoughtfull and respective, and in some cases, even informative!!

I agree it's not ok to sit back while attacked...but Flash wasn't attacking you....get it?

I don't want a repeat of our last confrontation...that sucked. I think you need to lighten up a little....you tell me not to act if I don't have all of the info, and yet that is EXACTLY what you did!!

I call truce. Do as you will, but I'd rather we just got along, ok?

Jimmie

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]