Praise for Joe Jr. and Peter Bros Hats

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Sam from 38.183.75.20 on April 20, 2001 at 09:28:18:

Back in November I ordered a LC-style custom fedora from Peter Brothers. When it arrived I was in awe as to how beautifully-made the hat was and how Indy-esque is was as well. I had never seen anything like it before. But part of me believed Joe jr. didn't quite nail down the LC style I had originally wished for. After about 3 months of wearing around, I finally decided to call Joe jr. and ask him if he could modify it to make it look MORE like the LC (Venice boat scene) hat. Joe was incredibly patient with me and was more than willing to make the changes I requested - he said, "I owe you at least that -I screwed up - no charge, of course."

After I sent him the hat I called Joe periodically to see how he was doing (I'm a nagging customer, sorry) and even though Joe was probably busy making dozens of other hats, he made me feel as if I was his only customer.

The hat finally arrived today and let me tell you - HE NAILED IT!!! It looks EXACTLY like the LC hat. I want to publicly thank Joe jr. for all his help and patience!! He is a true professional and deserves our thanks for making such a quality product AND for putting up with all the detail-crazed Indy fans out there (including me)!!!

If there is anyone considering buying an Indy Fedora - look no further than Peter Brothers Hats and ask for Joe Jr!! He will customize the hat for any look. And, as in my case, if he doesn't get it right the first time, he'll try again until he gets it right.

Thanks Joe!!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]