Re: A first and possibly never a second (fortune cookies???)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em3_486.utsi.edu on January 08, 1998 at 08:01:38:

In Reply to: Re: A first and possibly never a second (fortune cookies???) posted by Phoenix on January 07, 1998 at 15:03:19:

: : : The number one great thing about seeing a movie is using the vocabulary after ward. Soup, dessert, main course, and fortune cookies are now used at my school. Yes, I have finally seen ID2 (as I call all the Indy movies) for those of you who don't know code; I've seen Temple of Doom and may I say "deeegusting!" I loved it though. It was so funny. Of course it was completely gross in every way but my friend Kalani and I have been using the food vocabulary all week. Needless to say we liked it. Thought you'd like to know.
: : The phrase "Chilled monkey brains!" has become a standard phrase in our house, as well as the ever popular "He chose poorly!". You actually find them handy in parenting skills, as in pointing to a child right from wrong, ie. "You chose poorly, you chilled monkey brains!" Then their not sure if they've been corrected, or ol dad's been watching his Indy movies again. And I'm talking about teenagers! Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill! Regards

: Oh yeah! I just happen to be a teenager. Well good luck on the confusion thing. (or is it Confucius?) Sorry.

:

Confusion can work if applied carefully. Regards.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]