Thank you all for you support during this difficult time....(nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Georgiana Jones from cc1062592-a.gambrills1.md.home.com on April 21, 2001 at 18:02:01:

In Reply to: Scared Poopless! posted by Georgiana Jones on April 20, 2001 at 19:00:37:

: When I arrived home today I found that my comoputer would only run in safe mode! After trying a few things I disconnected my modem (cable) and the computer ran fine. Upon hooking it back up I found that I could not connect to it. At this point I really thought I screwed up. I tried for Hours (From about 3:00 p.m. to 6:45 p.m....) to fix it but no luck. Finally, in a semi-pissed semi-scared manner I called comcast to bitch and moan (pardon my french by the way) to anyone at the company. They told me "Sir we have received numerous calls from your area about non-functioning internet connections and I assure you that it is a company problem, your PC is just fine. Just five minutes after hanging up the modem flashed on and everything was back to normal! Why I am posting this....I don't know!!!!!! Im just so happy!!!!! I love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

: p.s. Not in that kind of way, sicko....

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]