[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by . from host130.the-cloak.com on April 22, 2001 at 02:03:19:

In Reply to: Re: Oookay... posted by Brett (Maverick) Lambert on April 19, 2001 at 10:30:38:

: : Well, if there is nothing wrong with homosexuality in your book, I suspect that secretly, you really do like the guys. I also don't think the Nazis would have suggested a system of treatment, like we do for drug addicts. To call me a Nazi really pisses me off, and if you were in my face calling me that, an ass whipping would be called for. But, I am just going to ignore you and any post you have in the future. One thing about the internet, it is like alcohol, it gives twerps like you the courage to insult folks, that otherwise you would be too scared to do.

: So I suppose Spielberg also secretly has it in for the guys too then, since it seems obvious he also doesn't see anything wrong with it too. So does Tom Hanks since he also is for gay rights (remember when he won the Oscar for "Philedelphia"? I suppose he's also a homo too). What a crock. You don't have to be gay in order to tolerate and accept the gay people.

: Besides for me, the chicks are too attractive in order to be gay.

: Anyways, I now have one more person to ignore on Indyfan too.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]