Here's what I know...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Atahualpa from sdn-ar-001vannewP009.dialsprint.net on April 22, 2001 at 17:12:54:

In Reply to: What's this whole Indiana Jack thing? posted by Indy French on April 22, 2001 at 16:55:09:

...and believe me, I only have passing knowledge on this subject. But Indiana Jack seems to have the head of the mascot of Jack-in-the-Box, a fast food place in the Western US. The gag is that it is ridiculous for a clown-faced archaeologist to go running around having adventures. I'm enjoying it, myself. I just wish there was a Jack-in-the-Box closer to me than Cleveland! The Sourdough Jack is delicious!
-Atahualpa

: Is it just me, or is this Indiana Jack epidemic sweeping the forum just a tad... um... strange? I mean, this tangent has been going for a good amount of time, and I still don't get the joke.

: Maybe I'm just devoid of a sense of humor. Someone please explain where this Indy Jack thing came from and where it's going. I mean, is it just pics with snowman faces, or is it going to be a fan flick eventually? I'd really like the low down on Mr. Snow Head.

: Thanks,

: Mike
:

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: