An idea

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fedora from ppp-146.col.cableone.net on April 22, 2001 at 23:40:08:

In Reply to: OK, please read! posted by Indy Sean on April 22, 2001 at 23:29:14:

: I'm likin' that remodeling. I just dimensionally cut and bashed mine also. I am going to replace the ribbon tomorrow.

: Mine actually looks quite close to yours, but I don't get what you mean by the color being off-it's only a TINY bit darker than the HJ, and the color difference is hardly as dramatic as say, the Stetson Nostalgia, for example.

: Plus, if I'm not mistaken, Fedora mentioned that this hat will lighten over time, so it should be perfect!

: My only issue (as I've already posted) is that the brim seems too big! I dimensionally cut it so it's 2 3/4 inches front and back, 2 5/8 inches on the sides but it is bigger than my HJ brim, so I'm crying over exact hat spec issue right now. Wearing both hats, I see a huge difference in brim size.

: Thoughts?

: -IS

What I would like to see you do is style it as close to the HJ as you can, and then post the pics of you wearing each one. I am sure you would get some positive feedback. I am curious myself as to the comparison. Regards, Fedora

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]