Vote for Harry

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dan from mozzarella.ulcc.wwwcache.ja.net on April 23, 2001 at 12:50:59:

In Reply to: Gemma-Jayne 'Harry' Hudgell posted by Micah on April 22, 2001 at 18:13:29:

Vote for Harry because:

1. She's the real deal. Trust me the first thing we archaeologists get asked is if we have the hat, whip and coat? If Harry had the coat then it would complete the set and let people skip that conversational gambit and get on to stuff like rescuing holy relics from Nazis (and there is still quite a call for that kind of thing these days).

2. She's a huge fan. Here office really does have a lot of pictures of Indy plastered on the walls (including handdrawn ones) - probably more than would qualify as normal but easily enough to win her the coat (and I haven't even mentioned the tattoos - mainly because I made that bit up).

I'm sure the 12 year old fan will win but just think he has years of exploding hormones, girls, beer, fast cars, horse rustling etc. to occupy his mind for at least the next decade. Give him a jacket when (if?) he returns to Indyfandom after this (he gets my vote for then). Harry need the coat now (before she becomes a sad old lady).

Dan

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]