I got mine just a little wet and it did'nt hold it's shape to well. (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Flash Fearless from pm4-4.syv.silcom.com on April 23, 2001 at 18:42:08:

In Reply to: Previous Temple owner posted by Gregg on April 23, 2001 at 16:55:44:

: Up until my HJ, I wore my Temple consistently (bi-coastal, internationally, recreational & dress use, etc.) for about 15/16 years. If you follow the usual instructions for care (don't pinch the crown when picking the hat up, don't dry with artificial heat, etc), like most quality fur felt hats it can take a beating. My only complaints about the Temple are its height and tapered crown. Keep in mind, present renderings may vary from the hat I originally purchased. Good luck. Keep your head shape and body build in consideration of your choice. How it looks on YOU is what ultimately matters. Hope this helps.
: Gregg

: :
: : The best hat for limited funds would be the Akubra Federation. If money is no object then Peter's Bros. is the best choice . The Stetson's will not take a lot of abuse either. I have a Temple and it has broken down rather fast. Flash.

:
: : : I'm in the market for a grey fedora and want one thats not too much being on college budget and all. I've always been interested in the Stetson Ark and have heard good things about the Temple. Does anyone recommend either? Good points and bad?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]