I know its pitiful...but it is a natural reaction for some of us...me included (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Georgiana Jones from cc1062592-a.gambrills1.md.home.com on April 23, 2001 at 22:43:13:

In Reply to: No good deed goes unpunished, my friend - especially in our particular little forum. Strange that a group that can be so cohesive can turn so quickly when somebody tries to do something nice. Sounds familiar? (grin)(nm) posted by Patterson on April 23, 2001 at 22:21:13:

: : ...I appreciate your comments. I'm just sitting back reading the posts of today, and based on the majority of the writings below, a lot from long time forum members, have to say I find it pretty disappointing, considering all things. I thank you for your kind words. High regards. Michaelson

: :
: : : Now I know that some of us Indy Fans that entered and were either turned down, or disqualified in my case, were and still are a teeny bit angry. I must admit that I was, and am, no exception.

: : : But reviewing my past arguments, and present thoughs on the subject, I have come to a conclusion. How dare we. Shame on us. U.S. Wings, Micah, and Michaelson were kind enough to offer us a Free jacket! And because of the sore losers, we have picked this contest apart and critized its participants.

: : : I for one would like to apologize to Micah, Michaelson, and just say that I appreciate the opportunity. We had no right to jump all over you two for your decisions. The way I see it, your contest, your rules, your frickin jacket.

: : : Forgive all of us sore losers and good luck to ALL finalists.

: : : Sincerely,
: : : Georgiana....

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: