Re: A story....

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dr. Pretorius from spider-wd054.proxy.aol.com on April 24, 2001 at 18:52:39:

In Reply to: A story.... posted by Indy Jack's Murderer on April 24, 2001 at 16:43:32:

: Da Da Da Da...(Indy theme)
: Indy Jack races through the woods running from the Hovitos. Short of breath, Jack tries to keep pushing on. "Jock, get the plain up," he yells. Just then, a poison tipped dart hits him in the leg and he tumbles to the ground hitting his head on a rock and passes out.

: (Fade into indigenous people's camp)
: Indy jack awakes tied to a pole. Belloq walks over to him and says, "So not only did you lose the Golden Idol of Fertility, your whip, and your gun to me... You will now lose your life!!!!(Evil laugh echoes through the jungle) Now Jack, listen up. Tied to that poll you will slowly, over the course of three days be lowered into a pool of water filled with pirahna. Now you will be in excrutiating pain for the entire time until finally you give out and die. At that time, your body will be removed from the pit, the part of your body that is left most likely will be just your head and neck with a bit of the chest, and will be hung in a field from a tree so that wild animals can eat it as they please.(More evil laughs that echo through the jungle)

: Just then Indy Jack's Murderer swings from a tree and kicks Belloq into the pirahna filled pool.(Inhuman screams erupt) Indy Jack's Murderer cuts Jack loose and takes him away from the camp, safely escaping form the clutches of the evil Hovitos. For the next few days, Indy Jack's Murderer stalks the Hovitos and kills every one of them until the entire tribe was extinct. Then Indy Jack's Murderer and Indy Jack steal a plane from a local field and fly back home.

: They return home and become very good friends. A year later, Indy Jack asks Indy Jack's Murderer why he did not kill him in the jungle.
: Indy Jack's Murderer then says, "I didn't want to, I just wanted you to move off of the Indy Fan Forum(IFF) and onto the lesser famous Fan Fic Forum(FFF)." Indy Jack says, "Alright I'll do it, just don't kill me!!"

: And they all lived happily ever after, living thousands of miles apart, Indy Jack on the FFF and Indy Jack's Murderer on the IFF.

: However Indy Jack's Murderer kept his hunting knives sharp and his assault rifles cleaned and oiled waiting for the day that Indy Jack would return....

My dear boy, this is not how Belloq died. A true fan fiction would not make such a blatant mistake, what is the deal? I do not understand.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]