Re: Wested Jacket and Cold Weather

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Major Paul from 204.208.30.165 on October 16, 1998 at 03:18:27:

In Reply to: Wested Jacket and Cold Weather posted by Achenar on October 15, 1998 at 21:51:36:

: Does anyone know how warm the Wested Indiana Jones jacket is? I am considering ordering the Last Crusade jacket. I live in Minneapolis, and it gets pretty damn cold in the winter. Also, is it really as durable and tough as everyone says it is?

: Thanks

Ah, a good question. I've had my Wested since May and been mostly in tropical/rainy situations with it - Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Hong Kong, Bali, Singapore... Believe me, it's a tough jacket. But fall has arrived here on the Korean peninsula and it won't be long 'til the Siberian Express comes plowing down. I'll get a true picture of it's abilities then. You have to remember, though, that it's a light jacket. I lived just south of Minneapolis for nine years and I can tell you that even with a fully-fleeced bomber jacket, you'd still need to wear polypro long underwear on a minus five day. Remember when Indy was in Nepal with the jacket zipped up and wearing gloves? You get the picture!
Go Vikings! -MP

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]