Re: Indyfan, Indygear, Indiana Jack, "I'll meet you in the chatroom", and losing interest...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fedora from ppp-74.col.cableone.net on April 24, 2001 at 22:18:02:

In Reply to: Indyfan, Indygear, Indiana Jack, "I'll meet you in the chatroom", and losing interest... posted by Patterson on April 24, 2001 at 21:20:01:

: I've enjoyed the occasional flurry of valuable discussion when, say, the Federation came out, and I seem to recall some real valuable discussion about jackets recently (grin). But unless something new really happens with Indiana Jones franchise in the not too distant future? Well, I just don't know where you go, or how long the "Indy Fashion Forum" can hold our attention. That's when the talk goes "Fisher Price" and I, for one, lose interest. IMHO.

: Personally, I thank Micah and John for the sites they provide. I've had a blast in you sandboxes, and have made some terrific friends - "memories, friends, and 8X10's". I'll remain hopeful, but the content of late really leaves one wanting.

: Regards,

: Patterson

We are kindred spirits on this point. One can only hope Indy 4 happens soon. This place will be a live wire. Until then, well, it's a long way to Delhi, anything can happen! Regards, Fedora

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]