For all those who want proof that Lucas is full of crap about "artistic integrity" I give you the Star Wars Christmas Special!!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by California Mike from 209-21-33-165.dialup.neteze.com on April 25, 2001 at 05:06:23:

There aren't four star wars movies, there are five.

In 1978, shortly after star wars, all the original cast came back for a t.v. movie.

I give you the star wars christmas special.

The actors involved don't admit they were in it. Lucas on record has said that if he had the time he would track down and destroy every bootleg copy.

I just downloaded it off the net (yes, i'm a pirate) to see for myself if it is as awful as people say.

It's worse. It is the worst thing i have ever seen. The only redeeming feature, a boba fett cartoon that lasts 15 minutes and voiced by the original people.
jefferson starship, carrie fisher singing the "star wars theme", bea arthur, harvey korman in drag, life day, and wookies growling for fifteen minutes with no subtitles.

go to google, then click on the "neal" link at the bottom when you search star wars christmas special. you will be forever changed.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]