Re: Gemma-Jayne 'Harry' Hudgell

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Sam Hemsley from febris.mcc.wwwcache.ja.net on April 25, 2001 at 07:25:55:

In Reply to: Gemma-Jayne 'Harry' Hudgell posted by Micah on April 22, 2001 at 18:13:29:

Having come very close to a Black Mamba with Gemma-Jayne 'Harry' Hudgell (whilest doing terribly important archaeological survey involving adventurously walking up and down looking for the lost treasures of our most ancient ancestors)I can confidently say that she was very calm in that particular (very very) deadly snake crisis.

As the venomous embodiment of all humanities most deep seated fears reared up in front of me Gemma-Jayne 'Harry' Hudgell distracted it by throwing her 'Indy' style hat as a distraction, an action which was closely followed by a rather natty snake-decapitation-with-a-whip thing of which the-man-himself would have been very proud (in a manly, offhand, rather sweaty kind of way).

After the incident I congratualted Gemma-Jayne 'Harry' Hudgell on her swift actions, to which she responded - "I actually took a big risk there Sam and it would have been much safer if I'd had an Indy coat to throw over you as an extra layer of protection should the rather natty snake-decapitation-with-a-whip thing be unsuccesful".

I think you can see wheere I'm going with this . . .

Not only does Gemma-Jayne 'Harry' Hudgell have the correct professional backgroud, she also has the rapid reactions and bravery (in the face of a very healthy fear of deadly black mambas)which make her the best candidate for this particular jacket

Yours subjectively (but she did save my life so I'm bound to be)Sam

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]