Nokia composer explained.....

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mola ram from spider-tk034.proxy.aol.com on April 25, 2001 at 10:55:53:

In Reply to: cool but... posted by Elsa on April 25, 2001 at 10:30:50:

: Hey, HOw do you get those ON your phone? I'm fairly illiterate when it comes to computers and phone stuff. do you have any easy suggestions?

After selecting "tones", You go into the "composer" option on your phone. From then on each numric number you push will result in a different musical key.

for example...pushing '1' will give you 'c', '2' will give you 'd'. 3-e, 4-f, 5-g, 6-a, 7-b
the * button will change the pitch '0' will give you pauses, and '8' and '9' will adjust the length of the note.

Play around wih this for a while and you'll get te hang of it. Then it's just a case of typing in the notes I worked out..which was the hard part!!

There is an easier way for you, but it requires more work on my part. I could give you the exact numbers you push to create the entire sequence and that's it. If all of you have big problems working this out, I might do it. But not right now, coz I have too much work to do!

Hope you solve it, then you'll surely been the envy of all your mates as you answer the call of Indy!

Mola Ram.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]