whoa man, who ever that was, that was harsh! Lighten up a bit dude!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jared whipmaster from syru245-092.syr.edu on April 25, 2001 at 21:38:38:

In Reply to: I know who you are... posted by Indy French on April 25, 2001 at 19:13:03:

: To the "man behind the curtain",

: I know who you are and I also know that there have been certain issues that you have been having, but this Forum has nothing to with your concerns and has nothing to do with a situation that you think exists.

: The situation that you think exists (and you know what I mean) would never have been originated on this Forum. It is quite obvious that you do not listen carefully. People are allowed to have their hobbies, and this Forum is a hub for Indyfans who want to share their thoughts on these hobbies. As is often the case with such activities, they can be and are a nice stress relief after a trying day. I don't know anyone on this forum who would disagree with the fact that after a trying day, talking up Indiana Jones is a light and recreational activity.

: If you have issues concerning certain people, tackle those issues head on with them vis a vis and please refrain from trying to corral them through their hobby which by its very nature should be free and separate from any social and emotional issues unrelated to it. It is a disservice to the person you are having issues with to invade this way, as well as to the other people on this Forum who have no idea what is going on and are only insulted by certain comments, and rightly so.

: With all due respect,

: Indy French
:

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: