So what's the problem? Weren't getting to kill yourself anyway, Black Plague Death boy? (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Guess who? from 1Cust193.tnt1.brunswick.ga.da.uu.net on April 25, 2001 at 22:35:17:

In Reply to: My @#$%ing bag is dead. posted by bud-arc on April 25, 2001 at 16:11:45:

: Yeah, that's right. My MK VII gas-mask bag of two years is finally being put to rest. It was faithful to me on many journeys, and was used to daily to transport books to and from school. Here's the story: I had to catch a bus today. I realized I only had 1 minute to get from where I was at and reach the bus before it left; if I missed it, I would have to wait another hour for the next one to show up. I had to do the classic "Start the engines, Jock! Get it up!" run, while my bag bounced on my...buttocks. Suddenly, the damned thing BREAKS free and falls to the ground. It was freakin' humiliating. Everybody was looking. (Stop laughing, Micah! It's not funny!) I managed to stroll the rest of the way to the bus, with my head held low. In the bus, I realized that the metal loop had ripped its way through the loop holder (it had been threading for a while already). This was probably due to carrying more weight than it should normally hold. I mended it a bit, so I could still use it temporarily to walk back home. So I get off the bus, and walk through the park and ride, and who should I see but a large group of people (mostly girls - just my luck). The mother-loving bag breaks free once more, but this time I catch it by the strap before it hits the ground. It was embarrassing needless to say, and I tried to avoid eye-contact as I passed them by, as they were giggling at me. I had to carry the stinkin' thing all the way home. So now it's being put down for good. I guess I have to carry a...*shudder*...backpack to school now. :(

: P.S. Stop laughing at my expense already, Micah! :P

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]