Re: Mithrandir!! On the right track, Indy!!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mithrandir from ppp-207-193-29-57.snantx.swbell.net on October 16, 1998 at 16:35:04:

In Reply to: Re: Mithrandir!! Wrong!! posted by Indy on October 11, 1998 at 14:50:11:

:
: :
: : : Uh, no. I am not gay. As a matter of fact, I have at least two girls who like me so I am torn between them, I guess. Being a guy is hard at my age, the rugged years of teenhood. I like them both a lot. But, I have no eason to discuss my personal life online. You are wrong. The real reason requires THINKING, not STAB-IN-THE-DARK GUESSING. Try again. Better luck next time. And really do some investigating.

: : : -Mithrandir-
: :
: : I feel for ya, man. The ol' "Betty and Veronica" situation.
: : And your "secret": From what you said you may have blown, I nailed it down to these:
: : You have "Raiders" in widescreen and won't tell us how to get them, you are Steven Spielberg's son, or you have obtained a whip or a gun that is extremly rare.
: : I didn't look in the archives; I'm too lazy, and besides, I'm not a historian, I have no idea what it is...which one is it?

: : ~The Raider

: Mithrandir-
: I know your name actually means Ghandalf. What does that mean? Is the secret related to Indy?

: -Indy

Ah, you are the proverbial apt pupil. You're on the right track about my name and the first break in my secret I've read yet. But as many people haven't been responding, I guess if it does get out, it will be quietly.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]