Muchas gracias!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by graml from user-2iveu8q.dialup.mindspring.com on April 26, 2001 at 19:19:10:

In Reply to: In your case, graml... posted by Michaelson on April 26, 2001 at 19:07:28:

And here I thought I'd just have to stop inviting my friends over! I've got an "in" in the car care business, so I'll pick up some magical Lexol next time I'm out.
-graml
PS How do I know you're the real Michaelson? (wink wink)

: ...buy some Lexol lotion and use it on your couch. It's made specifically for leather car seats, and works wonders on the jackets, so it's a cinch it's a natural for the care of the couch. As to the knocking down the shine, I'll have to leave that to the chemistry majors in our ranks, as they know I'm not a fan of this practice. I do know that the lambskin will eventually dull down with regular wear, and shouldn't take that long to do, unless Peter's changed his supplier of leather. Regards. Michaelson

: : But I'm off the stuff now. While I know nothing about the care of leather, I do have a new leather couch and would like to learn as much as humanly possible about leather care as I can. I'll be interested in what the gurus have to say. My friends keep putting their feet on my couch. What should I do? What would Patterson do?
: : -graml

: : : Can someone comment on getting rid of the shiny new look of the new lambskin Westeds with alcohol? Do you use a special kind? I rubbed some 70% rubbing alcohol on part of mine out of curiosity and saw no noticable result. Must it be 99% alcohol, as I recall reading in a previous post? If so, where do you get that?

: : : Thanks,
: : : Bennett

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: