Re: no way too old...yet

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Stormcrow from ppp-207-193-29-34.snantx.swbell.net on October 17, 1998 at 09:54:45:

In Reply to: no way too old posted by jenasu on October 17, 1998 at 06:57:09:

: We've heard rumors that some blind idiots consider Harrison Ford too old to play Indy anymore. We think this a load of rubbish and we would like your views on this subject. Please leave us a message as soon as possible.

: Jena & Su

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that at some point in time Harrison Ford will become too old to do action movies, much less Indiana Jones. Youi probably won't catch him slugging out bad guys in his eighties. That would be nice, but thinking realistically, he's approaching sixty. Yes, he has a lot of spunk left and give 'em hell, but I think in the next ten or twelve years Ford will have all but retired from doing action parts. Besides, we can't think all his acting is based on hitting someone. More drama/Jack Ryan/movies that make you think would be nice also (I didn't say "instead", I said also; I fully approve of Indy IV starring Harrison Ford). Just as Sean Connery's Bond days are over, I think Indy IV will be the last Indy potrayed by Ford.

Now for the positive stuff. Amen, sisters. Old or young, Harrison Ford is Indiana Jones. Forever and ever. End of discussion.

-Stormcrow-

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]