nice one kittlemeier

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by commander bond from inktomi2-bre.server.ntl.com on April 27, 2001 at 13:29:56:

In Reply to: Re: Raiders jacket question/comment posted by Kittlemeier on April 27, 2001 at 11:18:03:

Thanks for your help kittlemeier, i did read your post (also saw it vanish) and checked it out, spoke to wested too, whom confirmed it and make it in the original brown lambskin (the asos one is black). 200 jib for that one, but i'll say it's worth it, it's a nice jacket and i think wested are great tailors, yes i agree just the suits are brioni, shoes are church's. Thanks again for your help, it's much appreciated, i'll be getting one soon.
all the best

: Sorry I don't know the answer to these questions but I do know where to get the jacket from Tomorrow Never Dies that you asked about yesterday. I posted then but the whole thread has disappeared. Anyway, as Seen on Screen carries that jacket. Their address is asos.com. Look under celebrities, movies, TV and it will be under Tomorrow Never Dies. The tag looks like a Wested and I know he's made jackets for several Bond movies so you might want to try Peter also.
: Cheers
: Kittlmeier
: ps: I'm pretty sure just the suits are Brioni.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]