Fabulous Choice! (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indy Sean from 24-168-39-112.nyc.rr.com on April 28, 2001 at 02:11:26:

In Reply to: For those of you who care....I have made my whip decision...I think... posted by Georgiana Jones on April 27, 2001 at 18:00:53:

: First off I would like to say I am glad that sanity has returned to the forum..(For the time being, at least)..

: Second, I have decided to purchase the 8' Mark Allen, Natural tan, 12 plait, Indiana Jones style Bull Whip (Thats a mouth full) After much thought and debate...I think that this whip will fit my budget MUCH better than a DM whip...Not only that, it looks to be of equal or close quality to the DM style whip....

: Now I know I know...David Morgan is original! Better quality! bla bla bla...perhaps this is true, but for a seemingly un-noticeable difference (Besides 200 dollars or so...) I think that I would much rather snatch up a MA before I go wasting my money on Dundee gear or something...(Im a sucker for leather) Thanks for all of the input and if I am making a huge mistake..please correct me!

: Georgiana!!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]