No, this is.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Aņejo Joe from 122.greenville-06-07rs.sc.dial-access.att.net on April 28, 2001 at 08:22:20:

In Reply to: That's not babbling. THIS is babbling! posted by graml on April 28, 2001 at 08:06:56:

I did great in high school. Honors, etc. I got to college and discovered the combination of sports cars, beer, and women, and it was all down hill from there. I was lucky to graduate. I really threw away a lot of opportunities. I might have actually been an archaeologist like one of my high school pals. On the other hand, there were a lot of opportunities I didn't pass up. I feel like Indy might have done the same thing (context link).

: Straight E's? What the hell is an E? Back in my day, we skipped over E and went for F. I went for F a lot, in fact. In tenth grade, just like bud. (Yet another piece of evidence that bud and I are one and the same!) I was told I'd never even get into college by my guidance counselor and to ensure it, she refused to send my transcripts to the schools I applied to. Luckily, I had my own damned copies of my transcripts, and I sent them myself. All the while, I was humming THE RAIDERS MARCH BY JOHN WILLIAMS. (subtle, no?)
: -graml
: PS I graduated college with honors. I went back to my old high school, found my counselor and publicly declared that she could bite me.

: : Actually, in 10th grade, I flunked all my classes. It wasn't that I was a bad student or anything (although I was), it's just that my teachers didn't like me. I get that a lot. :P Of course, my counselors said I would never make it through high school, but I showed them. I showed them all! And I have Indy to thank for it! (on-topic save...oh yes!)

: : : Today (Just a day after I laid my poor doggy to rest in the backyard) I received my 3rd quarter report card...last quarter(Im in 9th grade...well 9 1/2 grade...basically my second year in this grade..) I got straight E's, this quarter I got straight A's... I know no one gives a damn and this is way off topic, but I have no one to brag to! I am feelin' pretty darn good! Thanks for reading my babble!

: : : Georgiana!!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]