Got my FS and my Federation

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Baldwyn from c345118-a.cstvl1.sfba.home.com on April 28, 2001 at 11:20:49:

Ok, I was excited to get both boxes yesterday, and I popped open the FS first. The 38R does seem to fit me a bit better, but the pleats still kinda hang open. I'll give it a week or two and see what happens. Now, I cannot zip this jacket all the way up with a sweater underneath, which is almost a requirement, so I may still change my order to a made-to-order (or actually, thinking of Peter's offer to make jackets in goatskin). After examining the jacket, I find one of the sleeves' lining hasn't been sewn up! I was rather disappointed by that. Otherwise, the jacket looks good, and the stitching this time around looks better than the 40R I had, too.

Now, for the Federation. It was an unbashed bashed hat!!!! I figured, ok, no problem, I'll bash it, and it'll be ok, but when I tried to, it was just too wrinkled from the previous bash. Too bad too, so far I really like the way this hat feels, in the thickness, and handling.

So, yeah, it was my Indy day yesterday, but I'm not quite as enthusiastic as I thought I would be :)

Baldwyn

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]