Re: to M.K.,

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by commander bond from inktomi2-bre.server.ntl.com on April 28, 2001 at 21:30:43:

In Reply to: Re: to M.K., any other f.s. owners too: HELP posted by MK on April 28, 2001 at 20:12:29:

Thanks man! I appreciate the response,
i'm afraid i took heed of the gear complaints today and posted the same question on the gear forum (i didn't even know it existed till i read one of the above posts), perhaps a little patience would do me good.
i agree that the pocket thing is annoying, i'm hoping to get a new jacket soon (getting an f.s. would with delivery and H.M. customs probably amount to 3 westeds), i have a "pre-mod" and the pocket flap is one thing i'll definately ask them to address (if they haven't already) when i next go up to enfield. i do think very highly of wested as tailors and their prices are excellent, but i'd like to get it right this time,

thanks for your help.

keep up the good work

: Glad you liked my site. My FS jackets have flaps that are about 7 7/8 x 3 1/8 inches. The width of the fold is 3/8. That is one thing that REALLY bugs me about the current Wested.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]