Ha ha ha! You're joking, right? Right??

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by JuggleEwok from spider-tn041.proxy.aol.com on April 29, 2001 at 15:44:07:

In Reply to: If you are tired of the number of IndyGear posts on this forum, sign the "Minimize the number of IndyGear posts at the Indyfan Forum" Petition! posted by Jay on April 29, 2001 at 14:41:17:

: For the Gear lovers, please don't be offended... We're all fans.

"Well, it can be intimidating to post new things when there are so many obsessed in something else. Especially when they discourage new ideas... I talked with a young fan the other day, he was looking for the Last Crusade video game, I asked him if he ever posted his inquireries on IndyFan. He responded by saying "There were too many Gear posts" He went on to saying he wouldn't post there as long as there were so many Gear posts"

Hehe, that's the funniest thing I've ever read. Well, Douglas Adams is funnier, but seriously: if someone's going to be "too intimidated" by the gear posts, that's his own damn problem. I have never hesitated to post a new topic, if I came up with one. And I always got decent responses, even before I became a so-called 'Gearhead' and joined the crowd. Sure, new topics may get buried every once in a while, but I never have any problem when my new topics get buried under, say, Infernal Machine cheat code questions, or comparisons between authors of Indy novels, which I've never read (and yes, my topics HAVE been buried under things like that). In fact, I'm going to go start a new thread right now. And I don't care if it gets buried. Relax and enjoy the Indytalk. With Indy fans. That's what we're here for, and like the others said, ALL Indy talk IS Indy talk. So, uh, chill out, yo. Or something. :P

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]