Top Shelf Indy Gear Wanted

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Tony Parker from 64.211.16.14 on April 30, 2001 at 11:53:19:

Hi there Indynauts:

I have just survived an outrageously dangerous real life diamond and gold mining expedition in Sierra Leone.

As adventures go it rivaled ANY of the Indy movies, deadly dangerous situations with with "friendly" (sic) and definitely rebel tribesmen armed with AK-47s. Scantily dressed exotic native women wanting to "marry" me. (photos available upon request). And finally finding a small stash of gold and diamonds smack dab in the middle of the rain forest.

I promised myself that if I actually managed to get myself back to the "real world" alive and in one piece, I would indulge myself with some Indy Gear for my birthday which is May 10th.

I am in the market for only Top Shelf Indy gear: Alden Indy Shoes sizes 10.5-11, Peter Bros. or HJ Fedora Hat 7-5/8, Noel Howard/MBA Belt, Shirts and Trousers, Wested Jacket, etc.

I have my own collection of "real" working modern and antique firearms that would make even Indy jealous.

I've seen postings on E-Bay for some Indy Gear, and I'm interested, but I figure I should try you guys first. I can fit into a 44L/46R but UK measurements are ALWAYS a little different from US. So just to be careful, EXACTLY in Inches, What are the size chest, shoulder, Arms, Neck, Waist, and Back/Torso measurements, of the jacket. So if anyone out there has a 44/46 R/L Indy Gear, please contact me and please also quote the exact measurements.

Thanks,

Tony

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: