wow Tony, you are the grooviest!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by nobody from h0050040e3135.ne.mediaone.net on April 30, 2001 at 12:26:43:

In Reply to: Top Shelf Indy Gear Wanted posted by Tony Parker on April 30, 2001 at 11:53:19:

: Hi there Indynauts:

: I have just survived an outrageously dangerous real life diamond and gold mining expedition in Sierra Leone.

: As adventures go it rivaled ANY of the Indy movies, deadly dangerous situations with with "friendly" (sic) and definitely rebel tribesmen armed with AK-47s. Scantily dressed exotic native women wanting to "marry" me. (photos available upon request). And finally finding a small stash of gold and diamonds smack dab in the middle of the rain forest.

: I promised myself that if I actually managed to get myself back to the "real world" alive and in one piece, I would indulge myself with some Indy Gear for my birthday which is May 10th.

: I am in the market for only Top Shelf Indy gear: Alden Indy Shoes sizes 10.5-11, Peter Bros. or HJ Fedora Hat 7-5/8, Noel Howard/MBA Belt, Shirts and Trousers, Wested Jacket, etc.

: I have my own collection of "real" working modern and antique firearms that would make even Indy jealous.

: I've seen postings on E-Bay for some Indy Gear, and I'm interested, but I figure I should try you guys first. I can fit into a 44L/46R but UK measurements are ALWAYS a little different from US. So just to be careful, EXACTLY in Inches, What are the size chest, shoulder, Arms, Neck, Waist, and Back/Torso measurements, of the jacket. So if anyone out there has a 44/46 R/L Indy Gear, please contact me and please also quote the exact measurements.

: Thanks,

: Tony

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: