You are exactly right, my friend....

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indydawg from pool-63.52.3.72.atln.grid.net on April 30, 2001 at 15:16:05:

In Reply to: Where've you been, Indydawg...? posted by Zippy on April 30, 2001 at 00:00:35:

: ... staying away from this mess, I'll bet. I doubt if Michaelson signed it. The petition is about as legit as a $3 bill! How's your Wested and Old Cow jackets?

: Regards,
: Zippy

Staying out of the middle of these recent petty attacks, ravings, and other such nonsense. I support the individuals' rights to post, but I figure I don't HAVE to qualify it with responding. Both jackets are doing just fine....although, it has almost gotten to warm for jackets even in just a t-shirt! The Old Cow has been put up, and I am still wearing the Wested on occasion, as it is a much lighter jacket than the Old Cow. I am currently saving up for a "nice" Wested, probably in lambskin, that will specifically be saved for wearing to dressy occasions. When that arrives, I will then relegate my Wested Raiders to the "adventure" jacket status-it has held up GREAT on some short minor adventures here lately!

Good to hear from you! I am here, just letting everyone hash out the stuff I am not really interested in!

Take it easy!
Later, man!
Indydawg

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: