Re: Blood Diamonds

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Tony Parker from dial-64.209.31.245.usadatanet.net on April 30, 2001 at 16:34:51:

In Reply to: Blood Diamonds posted by Mr. Wax on April 30, 2001 at 15:48:12:

There's alway some ignorant, pussy-wussie, weanie girlie-boy, cry-baby lib-lab that has to try an knock those of us that actually do have the balls to go out there and actually live a life.

Sorry to dissappoint you "ball-less one", but I run a completely legal operation and am fully licenced to mine and buy and sell gold and diamonds by the govrnment of sierra Leone and the United Nations, and I pay rather large taxes for that privilege. My diamonds all have the United Nations Certificate.

The "blood diamonds" that you refer to come from narco-terrorist gangs backed by lebanese and russian mafia that supply drugs and weapons to these gangs of drug-crazed 11 and 12 year old kids who are then instructed to murder, mutilate, and pillage....and "bring back the diamonds".

The Kamajo warriors of the Mende tribe are the only group that have been successful at defending the people of Siera Leone from these gangs. All my workers and associates were Mende tribesmen and Kamajo warriors, I lived in a Mende village in the house of the Kamajo warrior chief.

I suggest you stay nice and safe fuzzy-wuzzy-cuddly at home with your mommy and daddy, and stick to your "action dolls", as you obviously know nothing about the "real world", diamonds, gold, or Sierra Leone.

: Nice work. I wonder how many women and children had their limbs hacked off for those diamonds. It's so cool. And get a FS Expedition if you want a "top shelf" jacket.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]