Re: WESTED LEATHER CO IS NOT WEST END

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em12-686.utsi.edu on October 19, 1998 at 09:54:05:

In Reply to: Re: WESTED LEATHER CO IS NOT WEST END posted by XX!!!!XX on October 19, 1998 at 08:58:15:

: : IT APPEARS THAT SOME INDY FANS ARE CONFUSING WEST END AND WESTED LEATHER CO. MAY I ASSURE YOU THAT ALTHOUGH WEST END MAY BE OUT OF BUSINESS WESTED LEATHER IS VERY MUCH ALIVE AND KICKING, FURTHERMORE WEST END IS NOTHING TO DO WITH WESTED LEATHER IN ANY WAY WHATSOVER.
: :

: Why are you SCREAMMING?

He isn't. Peter ALWAYS has always typed his messages in all caps. One thing about that, you can always spot his postings that way. Just speaking for myself, though all caps are considered as a "shouting" consideration on a PC, as far as I'm concerned Peter Botwright can yell at me all day on my computer. The very fact that the owner and operator of the company who makes the Indiana Jones original jacket would even bother to write us is, I believe, a real class act. Yes, I know it's good marketing, but as well as he does dealing directly with the film industry in his business, he really doesn't need our business, but we sure need him. Yell away, Peter, and thanks for keeping us in mind! As I said, just my opinion. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]