Fedora Asked Me to upload Pix to this BB - How???? My First Indy Adventure Story Inside

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Tony Parker from dial-64.209.30.185.usadatanet.net on May 01, 2001 at 09:35:38:

I'd like to upload some pics of the Bundu (secret) society "women" after they have submited themselves to a 10 days initiations and magic rite which culminates in a rather painful ritual clitorectamy (ouch). At certain times during these events the women parade through the jungle and villages sometimes naked and sometimes in various "magical" costumes. No male animal including humans, dogs, cats, monkey, roosters, etc. is allowed to "see" them. I was locked up in my hut for my own safety lest some horrible female curse befall me for having looked upon a Bundu society woman in that state.

After the rites and the clitorectamy they're then told to go and get a husband. (As if sex and marriage would be the first thing on there mind after being sexually maimed for life!)

Poligamy is the general practice in West Africa the norm being 4 wives to a man but since so many of the men in Sierra Leone have been killed off by the war, the number is now 6 women to a man to take up the surplus of women.

Three "women" approximate ages 12-15 approached me and informed me that they were childhood friends and would like to marry me (all three) on some kind of buddy system. They explain that I could have up to six wives and three young wives would be a good "respectable" start for me.

When I responded that I thought that 15 was a little young for be they became quite indignant and proudly claimed that they were fully grown women and were fully capable of bearing me fine children and were quite capable taking care of me and my household -thank you very much!

They cheerfully went on to explain to me in some detail how they would organize this menage a quatre, and how they would organize the sleeping arrangements and rotate me from one wife to the other every three days. All very friendly, all very practical....All I had to do was go along with their program and they would move into my little room and set up house....Ahh Women....Plus ca change, plue c'est la meme chose....

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]