New Indiana Jones Fan Trailer

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indy Fanatic from gateway.dwl.net on May 01, 2001 at 13:34:09:

Hey guys....this is my first post since I discovered this site last week..thought i should pass this to you if u didn't know. Saw this on another cool Indiana Jones site TheRaider.Net

"Hello die hard Indy fans. Apologies for not providing you news since I am very much occupied at DreamWorks SKG Fansite. But since this will interest you I decided d to do this update just for you.

Couple of months back, I presented another fan trailer idea to one an extremely talented young man Glen Christen (who has done DreamWorks Promo Trailer, 'A Studio Is Born' and D'Works Oscar Trailer). This idea was to make an Indiana Jones Fan trailer but in a new fashion. This fan trailer is sort of a fun trailer that's called Shrek: A New Hero with some original footage and Indiana Jones theme music in the background, it is surely a treat for all Indiana Jones fans.

Glen began working on it earlier last month and has created a great piece of work. Be sure to check it out on The Fan Trailers Section at http://www.spielberg-dreamworks.com/fantrailers/Shrek_New_Hero.php. "

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]