Re: US Wings "Old Cowhide".....

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indydawg from pool-63.52.6.44.atln.grid.net on May 02, 2001 at 07:48:34:

In Reply to: US Wings "Old Cowhide"..... posted by 29yr.old Indy on May 01, 2001 at 22:25:03:

: sure looks good! Thing is, I've sent the only 2 jackets that I bought from US Wings back to them. The lambskin Indy was a disappointment and the Roo Indy color and weight did not satisfy me. Should I try em again? Anyone have an "Ol Cowhide" Indy from Wings? How do you like it? Is the jacket heavy? How bout the color? Lining? I know this has been posted before, but I'd appreciate any help on this topic. Thanks! -29yr.ol Indy

Well now, this is one jacket that I think Sarge got right the first time! I love mine! I wish it were still winter so I could be wearing it more often. It is heavy, but not as heavy as that VIP of theirs. I would equate it to a Wested cowhide's weight...maybe just a TAD heavier. I like the lining too...plain brown cotton...but a light brown to match the lighter shade of brown on the jacket. The Pecards will darken it some, and give it reddish highlights in the heaviest distressed areas. Overall, it is a tough as nails jacket that I wouldn't hesitate to take anywhere or do anything in!

Just a short assessment. I'll be happy to discuss other details via email! Just let me know!

Later, ya'll!
Indydawg

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: