Re: Where to get and how to use Lexol...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from leospace047.utsi.edu on May 02, 2001 at 12:57:02:

In Reply to: Where to get and how to use Lexol... posted by Vladimir on May 02, 2001 at 10:00:20:

: I'm wondering how I can get Lexol in Europe (not UK). Does any of you know an online site that delivers to Europe?
: And also: when should I use it? I've read that I have to use it 1-2 or 3-4 times a year but when - before I expect to get the jacket wet or after that, before it gets scratches or after that, etc..
: Thanks.

You may want to go to a local car parts store and see if they either carry the product, or can order it for you, as Lexol leather care was originally developed for preservation and cleaning of leather car interiors. As to the use, I would suggest twice a year, once before wearing at the start of the cool weather season, and once again before putting away for the summer. If the jacket gets completely soaked, allow the jacket to air dry at room temperature, then apply the Lexol on the entire surface. If the jacket has been in an extremely dusty and dry area for a period of time, you may want to apply a little more often to keep the leather from drying out. That's about all there is to it. Just follow the directions on the bottle. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]