Re: Sure could use some advice. Jacket, post office and me.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Danno from 186.indianapolis-23rh16rt.in.dial-access.att.net on May 02, 2001 at 15:30:46:

In Reply to: Sure could use some advice. Jacket, post office and me. posted by Indiana Dog on May 02, 2001 at 13:47:52:

What a crock of crap! It is absolutly the Post Office' fault period, end of story! You insured it, they ruined it point blank. An insured item CANNOT be left without a signature! Alas they left it without your signature right? Once again I would tell the bozo at the Post Office, Wested will not accept it, that is why I had it insured!

As for the congressman. All apropriations must come through congress, even though the post office is basically supposed to use its own money, it is channeled through congress. So when a congress person comes a calling at the post office, people there tend to want to just please them and send them on their marry ole way as fast as possible. Remember the squeky wheel gets the grease! You are going to have to raise complete hell, but they frickin deserve it.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]