I don't know, man...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by JuggleEwok from AC9FEFB4.ipt.aol.com on May 02, 2001 at 16:32:26:

In Reply to: It's truly tragic and pathetic.... posted by The Spatsman on May 01, 2001 at 22:12:20:

Sideshow Bob seems awfully concerned with television. I don't think he'd have time to support Internet censorship. ;)

: ...How humor-impaired some of the people on this list are.
: I decide I'm going to point out how ridiculous and unamerican it is to petition for no gear-related posts.
: So, I ask myself, "what if Sideshow Bob broke into my house, tied me to a chair, and posted his support for this evil using my internet account?"
: That, I thought, would be a great statement of how villianous these censorship attempts are.
: Obviously, some people are unable to understand or grasp even the most basic satire.
: Some even decided to comment before even finishing the post.
: It was a joke, intended to make a point that a cartoon villian is only one I can think of who would support this, and the post was flamed by those who take themselves far too seriously.
: I recommend a hospice care program for those of you who don't know what humor or irony is.
: To those of you you got it, you're welcome. I'm glad you found it entertaining.
: ~The Spatsman

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]