Re: Don't run with scissors! hummmm....

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em12-686.utsi.edu on October 20, 1998 at 12:55:07:

In Reply to: Re: Don't run with scissors! hummmm.... posted by Jeff on October 20, 1998 at 11:19:59:

: : : Once again, my opinion. Regards. Michaelson

: I disagree, I think that after all the death-defying feats and hair-whitening experiences Indy would look exactly like that. After all take a look in the mirror, I'm sure time has taken it's toll on an obviously older more learned man such as yourself Michealson. Regards, Jeff

Oh, I'm not so sure about that. I didn't have that much to start out with. I just have personally know many older retired 70 and 80 year old men that were academics and very active men in their youth, and didn't wander around telling folks about the good old days, whether the intended audience wanted them to or not. Almost all of the retired and aged professors I personally deal with remain active in research on their own as professor emeritus status, and maintain offices at the university long after they left the institute. Old Indy just doesn't follow to form of what I expected him to become, based on people I have known. Like I said, that's just me and how I feel. Apparently someone must have agreed, because Old Indy disappeared not to long into the series. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]