Re: Steven Spielberg Presents INVASION AMERICA pics

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Nancy Barney from spider-wa033.proxy.aol.com on October 20, 1998 at 18:01:58:

In Reply to: Re: Steven Spielberg Presents INVASION AMERICA pics posted by Nancy Barney on October 19, 1998 at 10:20:01:

:
: : Cool show. Looking forward to the rest of the series. Where can I find out more about the show?
: : :
: : : : Hey fans. "Steven Spielberg Presents INVASION AMERICA pics" are finally up on my STEVEN SPIELBERG PAGE at "http://www.geocities.com/hollywood/studio/2615" Visit it and find out other cool news too.

: : : Hey Jawad, I think enough's enough already with all of the ads for your site which you keep posting to this board. The purpose of this board is the discussion of things about Indiana Jones. Your Spielberg page can be seen as an extension of this, and I'm sure nobody would mind if every now and then you let people know about some kind of really interesting update (most especially if it's directly Indy-related) but your almost-daily posts promoting your site are, at least to me, becoming a little annoying. They seldom offer any interesting Indiana Jones news, and I've just stopped reading them altogether.
: : : -RikDuel-

: Maybe there are other stories to tell. Then Indiana Jones.
: And don't get me wrong. I have all the Indiana Movies. And plan on seeing all others that come out.
: I'm sure everyone will too.
: But, it took someone Dreaming up Indiana Jones to do Indiana Jones.
: To creat that Movie. If someone else, has a Dream of doing the same. Then, one must see that dream come forth..
: Then, what would be the use of Dreaming it.
: Isn't that what Hollywood is all about?
: People enjoying ones Dreams.
: Like Art. Opening the picture so everyone can see inside..
: THE ONLY NEWS, about Indiana Jones. That would be TRUE NEWS. Would be only from the Studio, and or, people that make it.
: Then this, just a SOUNDING BOARD for what anyone want to say.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]