Re: Archeology in colleges...archeologists/students please read...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jordan Bross from cg101307-a.adubn1.nj.home.com on May 04, 2001 at 21:23:46:

In Reply to: Archeology in colleges...archeologists/students please read... posted by Jordan Bross on May 04, 2001 at 21:09:10:

: Hey, sorry to bother all you archeologists again, but i had another question...What are some of the better schools in the US known for their archeology/history departments? My grades are average; a's, b's and c's, in honors and ap level classes. I take a lot of advanced level history courses, as i have a definite interest in the subject. Im currently a sophomore at possibly the best highschool in jersey. For my future college prospects, i wanted to get an idea of what schools are well-known or good in my interests, and the level of difficulty to be accepted. Thanks again!
: Jordan

Heh, on that note, ill add that just for practice, i took the sats in the beginning of this school year, which is my soph year, and scored a 1300, without having been through geometry, so that should give you guys an indication of my intelligence.
: rbf1138@aol.com

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]