Howdy, here's my story. Actually, it came out quite well!! (more or less)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by California Mike from 206-14-111-59.dialup.microweb.net on May 05, 2001 at 02:16:22:

In Reply to: I finnally made this. It takes awhile, but check it out, and be sure to copy and paste your own story....... It really isnt supposed to make sense ( and I hope there arnt any bugs) posted by Indy Andrew Jones on May 05, 2001 at 00:50:58:

Iniana Jones And The all-powerfulStaff

Indiana Jones was tenaciously touring his Gun exhibit at the museum of satanists the night before its opening day, when down the corridor, into the Tiger exhibit, he heard a bonk. Indiana Jones fled and pulled out his whip anticipating he would use it. evading down the hall, Indiana Jones saw a glowing dragon. “this ones up to you” said the dragon, who was now falling right before Indy’s eyes. crestfallen, Indiana Jones once again pulled out his imperious sword and cought the dragon.

“Please, you are so bloody, if you let me go, ill tell you how to leapt to the all-powerful Staff where you can find more communists than anywhere in all of Shangri-la. pissed Indiana Jones released the dragon, and just then it flew away. In its place was a creatively jacket, which , upon closer inspection, contained a map.

The next day Indy was belching off in a smelledboat, following in the maps direction. Upon landing, Indy got out onto a book and shat towards the nearest asshole. Expecting some directions, he approached one of the natives, a hard stiff male. “Where can I find the all-powerfulStaff around here?” and as the male turned around, to his surprise, Indy saw a largeplant lodged into the kids head. “Don’t worry, I can take care of that, I am a certified adventurer” But upon those words, the kid achieved into the nearby forest. languid, Indy followed the kid to a loud hat.

“This must be the all-powerfulStaff!” Eager to enter, Indy fled towards the entrance. Inside, he couldn’t believe his arm. But amongst all the treasure, there was a golden hand. This reminded Indy of his days as a girl back in Eden, where he would jump all day long. Interested, Indy sat towards it, only to discover it was a trap. “The world according to Mike” Indy shouted. In the next moment, indyfans and nazis were flying at Indys feet. Not wanting to risk his fedora Indy hopped as fast as he could out of there, and back on the boat. “After a quick stop at el dorado, we can head on home. I think I’ll stick to my museum exhibit for now.”

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]